Sunday, October 4, 2009

I Can't Help Myself

Sometimes I just can't help myself.  I was driving to my friend's End of Summer BBQ in Wildomar and thought...hmmm...I think I remember that there is a scrapbook store in that town.  Using my iPhone, I searched and then found it, Now & Then Scrapbooks.  YAY! So of course, I had to check it out after the party. Of course.


My friend Judy went with and we had fun checking out the sweet samples they had all around. It's a decent size store with great tables for cropping. The store was organized by theme and very spacious. I found some great volleyball paper.  If you can believe it...I walked out spending less than $3.00.  YAY!


Now and Then Scrapbooks. 
23905 Clinton Keith Rd
Wildomar, CA 92595-7897






1 comment:

Write stuff. I love comments. :)